State police at Philipsburg
- On Monday state police stopped a vehicle operated by a 41-year-old Medix, Pa., man for an expired registration in the area of Railroad and Hale streets in Philipsburg Borough. Upon further investigation, state police determined he had a suspended license and seven prior offenses for driving under suspension. Charges are being filed through the district court.
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred Saturday at the Philipsburg Super Bowl in Rush Township. During the incident, someone allegedly damaged the front, passenger’s side fender of a black Chevrolet Suburban.
- Police assisted state parole along Clearfield Street. According to police, it was found that both occupants appeared to be under the influence. Police remained on standby while state parole handled the matter.
- Police responded for a report of loud music on Daisy Street. Police spoke to the people involved and asked them to keep the noise down.
- Police responded to a report about a disturbance on East Cherry Street. Upon arrival, police spoke to the individuals involved and advised them of the complaint. Police said that one individual left to go on a walk.
- Police received a report about an alleged theft that occurred at a local business on Route 879.
- Police received a report about illegal dumping on Mann Road.
- Police received a report about a phone scam in the area of Wrigley Street. Police would like to remind people not to provide personal information over the phone.
- Police received a report about a suspicious person at a business along the Clearfield-Shawville Highway. Police learned the male was wanted for failure to appear, and he was transported to the jail.
- Police received a report about a lost license plate that was located at the Rainbow Car Wash near the Hyde light.
- Police responded to a report of an expiration at the Riverside Motel.
- Police received a report about a disabled vehicle on the Rockton Mountain Highway near Turnpike Avenue.
- Police received a report about a noise complaint on Flegal Road.
- A Morrisdale male was cited for public drunkenness after police received a report about him sleeping on the front porch of a residence. Police transported him to the Clearfield County Jail for “safe-keeping.”
- Police assisted with a medical emergency at the West Branch Area High School.
- View Market Place reported that a Morrisdale resident issued a check in the amount of $34.35, which was returned for non-sufficient funds.
- Police responded to a Grassflat residence to check the welfare of an individual. When police arrived at the scene, they were found to be OK.
- Police are still investigating the runaway of juvenile Devin Elaine Creek of Winburne, Pa. Police are asking anyone with information to call authorities at 814-765-1533.
- Kwik-fill Auto/Truck Plaza reported a Whitehall, Pa., resident pumped $62.56 worth of fuel and then drove off. Police made contact with the individual concerning payment for the fuel. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police made contact with a male who reported that his bicycle was stolen from outside his apartment on West Long Avenue. He wasn’t aware about who may have taken the bicycle. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police received three, different requests to check the welfare of people. All of the people were found to be OK.
- Police received a report about an incident of theft on Knarr Street. While an individual was gone for a short while, someone had allegedly stolen his X-Box, a couple of games and a few other items from his apartment. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about an accident on Liberty Boulevard. Upon arrival police found both vehicles had light damage. No injuries were reported as a result, and vehicle and insurance information was exchanged between the individuals, police said.