- Police are investigating a possible hit-and-run accident that occurred in the Wal-Mart parking lot.
- Police received a report about an incident of terroristic threats. However, police determined it had occurred in the state police’s jurisdiction and referenced the victim.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of disorderly conduct at Lawrence Park Village.
- Police received a report about a traffic violation for speeding vehicles in the area of Lawhead Street and Lawrence Avenue.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a female at the Economy Inn on Old Town Road.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with taking a wanted male, John Irwin, into custody on a warrant.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with a wanted person through their department.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute involving a mother and daughter. It was handled by police at the scene.
- Police received a report about an intoxicated female who was walking along River Road and who couldn’t find her way home. She was taken into custody and put in county jail.
- On Friday a 59-year-old Treasure Lake woman alleged that approximately $1,100 was taken from her residence.
- On Friday a South Brady Street woman told police that a company fraudulently presented itself for live computer tech support on her computer. Through several transactions via the computer and the telephone, the company allegedly took $3,000 in cash and iTunes cards before the woman realized it was a scam.
- On Friday a vehicle driven by an 80-year-old Dubois woman turned from Wayne Road to San Spur and into the path of a vehicle driven by a 35-year-old Reynoldsville woman, causing the two to collide. No injuries were reported as a result, and both vehicles were towed from the scene, police said.
- On Friday police received a report about a man walking along the Bee Line Highway in dark-colored clothes. The caller reported he almost hit the man due to not being able to see him. Officers located the man and handled the situation without incident.
- On Friday police were called to Central Christian High School for a report about an out-of-town basketball team’s member causing damage to a locker room. Upon police arrival, officials had handled the situation, and there weren’t any charges filed.
- On Saturday a 24-year-old Marienville woman was traveling on Industrial Drive when she stopped to make a turn and realized it was the wrong road. She then decided to continue traveling on Industrial Drive. When she did, she drove into the path of a vehicle operated by a 67-year-old DuBois man who was turning across Industrial Drive. No injuries were reported as a result, and one vehicle was towed from scene, police said.
- On Saturday a 62-year-old man reported that his 37-year-old son had broken into a house he owns on Quarry Avenue and had stayed there without permission.