- Police responded to an East Pine Street residence to check the welfare of a child. Police met with personnel from Children and Youth Services and found there wasn’t anything criminal in nature taking place.
- Police responded to an activated alarm on South Second Street. Upon arrival police found everything to be OK.
- Police received a report about items that were allegedly thrown at a vehicle while it was parked along South Second Street.
- Police assisted individuals who had locked their keys inside their vehicle.
- Police responded to West Market Street for a vehicle that was stuck on the hill. Police said the road crew responded as well to assist the motorist, and it was able to help them return to travel.
- Police reported that someone put trash in a dumpster along Daisy Street, and it does not belong to them. It remains under investigation at this time.
- Police responded to a minor accident at the intersection of East Market and South Second streets. Police said a bus had clipped the mirror of a parked car, causing minor damage.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident on the Rockton Mountain Highway where one vehicle was in a ditch.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Bailey Settlement Road. Police said one vehicle slid off the roadway and down an embankment.
- Police received a report about a dog at large in the area of Coal Hill Road.
- Police responded to a disabled vehicle on Daisy Street Extension. Officers directed traffic until it was removed from the roadway.
- Police responded to a local business for an activated alarm on Park Avenue Extension. Upon arrival police found everything to be OK.
- On Wednesday a 28-year-old Country Place man reported that someone has used his identity to open multiple accounts fraudulently. Police are continuing the investigation at this time.
- On Wednesday a 23-year-old Brockway woman reported that while her vehicle was parked at Wal-Mart over a seven-day period, someone took the license plate off of it. Police are continuing the investigation at this time.
- On Thursday police reported a false alarm at a San Spur Road residence.
- On Thursday a 39-year-old South Main Street woman called police when her 12-year-old daughter refused to get in the car at K-mart. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- Police received a report about dogs being left out in the cold at an Overdorf Road residence on Thursday. However, there weren’t any dogs observed by officers.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance at a Hanes Drive residence. According to the report, a 40-year-old man and his 32-year-old girlfriend got into an argument, and he grabbed her shoulders. Officers handled the situation without incident.