- Police were dispatched to West Second Avenue for a male who had reportedly left a residence threatening self-harm. Police located the male who denied making any indications of harming himself.
- Police were dispatched to East Locust Street where a wire was damaged that provides power to Christmas lights.
- Police received a report about an alleged theft at a local pharmacy. Upon arrival, police were able to view surveillance video and identify the suspects. Police located a male and female at a local residence and determined both were wanted on warrants. Police said the female was able to pay funds associated with her warrant, while the male was taken to jail on several outstanding warrants.
- Police reported that gas was removed from a vehicle while it was parked along Martin Street.
- Police assisted emergency personnel with a fall patient.
- Police responded to a local business for a report of a psychological emergency.
- Police received a report about a traffic complaint.
- Police received a report about a civil property dispute.
- Police received a report about the alleged theft of property. It remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about a missing person who was later found to be in an out-of-town hospital.
- Police received a report about a domestic disturbance at a South Second Street residence. Upon arrival to the scene, police found a Clearfield man was allegedly in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. He was placed into custody and taken to the county jail to be arraigned by the district judge.
- Police were dispatched to a mental health issue at Lawrence Park Village.
- Police were dispatched to the Sheetz store, located along Route 879, for a report about counterfeit money. Police have obtained surveillance video of a female suspect, and the incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police responded to an alarm at a business on Woodland Road and upon arrival, everything was found to be OK.
- On Monday employees of Snappy’s Convenience Store reported a 43-year-old woman attempted to take a bottle of oil treatment without paying for it. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police reported a false alarm at Tan Zone on Monday.
- On Monday a 40-year-old Treasure Lake woman reported while driving on Route 255, a rock from a PennDOT truck hit her windshield, causing it to break.
- Police received a report about a possible trespassing incident Monday at a vacant Treasure Lake residence. It remains under investigation at this time.
- A truck driver reported that another truck backed into hers while parking in the Pilot parking lot Tuesday. No injuries and minor damage were reported, police said.
- On Tuesday an 18-year-old man was driving on Barnoff Road when he lost control of his vehicle on the icy roadway, causing it to crash into a parked car at Royer’s. Both cars received moderate damage, and no injuries were reported as a result, police said.
- On Tuesday police responded to the Pilot Travel Center for a report about a domestic disturbance. Upon arrival officers located a 24-year-old Emporium woman and her 38-year-old boyfriend who were engaged in a verbal dispute. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- On Tuesday a 40-year-old Treasure Lake woman lost control of her vehicle while traveling on Clear Run Road, causing it to travel off the roadway and hit a tree. The vehicle received moderate damage and was towed from the scene; no injuries were reported as a result, police said.