State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of burglary that occurred between Nov. 22 and Tuesday in Penn Township. During the incident, someone allegedly entered the victim’s garage and removed 30 antique signs, four collectible Pennsylvania license plates and three antique gas pump globes. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred between Nov. 12 and Tuesday on Williams Road in Penn Township. During the incident, someone allegedly gained access to the victim’s property and removed a red, wooden farm trailer. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at DuBois
- State police received a report about an incident of simple assault/harassment that occurred Tuesday on Brown Street in Reynoldsville Borough. Upon arrival troopers found everyone who was involved was intoxicated and that a Reynoldsville man had allegedly struck the victim in the face with a closed fist. State police say he was restrained by an unknown man, and it’s believed that he was struck in the head with a beer bottle. Charges will be filed against the Reynoldsville man, and the incident remains under investigation.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police receive a report about an incident of aggravated assault that occurred Monday on Kepp Road in Rush Township. During the incident, a Philipsburg man engaged in a verbal argument that turned physical with the victim. He allegedly head-butted and then choked the victim who was also holding a three-month-old baby at the time. He was taken into custody and charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, recklessly endangering and harassment. He is currently detained in the Centre County Prison to await arraignment. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- State police received a report about an incident of access device fraud that occurred Monday on Phoenix Road in Rush Township. During the incident, someone allegedly used the victim’s credit card to make fraudulent purchases, totaling approximately $200. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- State police received a report about an incident of burglary that occurred sometime between March 1 and Aug. 23 on Westside Road in Black Moshannon State Park in Rush Township. During the incident, someone allegedly removed a leaf blower from a camp. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
- Police received a report about a possible altercation along Spruce Street. Upon arrival police found it was verbal in nature, and the female who was involved left the residence.
- Police located a male who was in the park after hours. Further, police advised him that the park closes at 9:30 p.m.
- Police assisted the fire department along East Market Street after a reported fire. However, it was unfounded.
- Police received a report about a juvenile who was outside a residence after getting off the school bus. Police found the adult who was picking them up was running late; she arrived and took custody of the juvenile.
- Police received a report about a dog running loose on Nichols Street. Later, the owner called back police and advised the dog had returned home.
- Police are investigating an alleged theft from a motor vehicle along East Market Street. During the incident, police say that someone removed an item from the vehicle while it was parked along the street.
- Police assisted a motorist who had locked their keys inside their vehicle along South Second Street. Police were able to gain entry into the vehicle.
- Police received a report about a disabled vehicle in the area of the Clearfield-Curwensville Highway.
- Police received a report about a lost dog in the area of Tractor Supply.
- Police received a report from a resident about a phone scam. According to the report, the victim was called by a “foreign” male who claimed to be with the Department of Homeland Security. He was advised of winning a package through an American Sweepstakes. Police would like to remind residents not to provide personal information by phone.
- Police assisted state police at Punxsutawney in attempting to locate a male. Township officers searched the area but were unable to locate the male.
- Police received a report about a verbal altercation in the Country Club area. It was handled by police at the scene.
- Police receive a report about an alleged incident of disorderly conduct on Park Avenue Extension.
- Police received a noise complaint that occurred on Hill Street. It was listed as unfounded.