- Police received a report about illegal dumping at a local business on River Road.
- Police received a report about an alleged Protection from Abuse order violation in the area of Route 322.
- Police received a report about a lost iPhone 6 at a local business on South Second Street.
- Police assisted a motorist in the area of River Road.
- Police received a traffic complaint at the Wal-Mart store.
- Police received a report about an IRS phone scam.
- Police responded to an alarm at a business on Route 879. Upon arrival police found it was set off by a delivery person.
- Police responded to a report about a suspicious person on Hill Street. It was listed as an unfounded report, police said.
- Police were able to unlock a vehicle in which the owner had their child and keys locked inside.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute in Houtzdale and the parties were separated.
- Police responded to the area of the Drane Highway and Whitetail Lane for a suspicious vehicle that had entered a driveway numerous times.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle accident on Route 322 in the area of True Value. Officers also responded to a single-vehicle rollover on Old Route 322.
- Police responded to the area of The Remedy Bar regarding an intoxicated male who wouldn’t leave the premises. However, he was gone upon police arrival.