State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment that occurred Sept. 11 in Morrisdale. As a result, state police filed citations against two Morrisdale residents, and their cases remain pending disposition through the district court.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred Sept. 23 on Hemlock Street in Rush Township. During the incident, someone allegedly put a large amount of water in the victim’s gas tank of his 2012 Jeep Liberty. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Sept. 26 on Route 28 in Pine Creek Township. It was a “child line report” and state police determined that there hadn’t been any crime committed upon their investigation.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred Sept. 25 in the parking lot outside of Wal-Mart in St. Marys. During the incident, someone allegedly took a bag of IAMS dog food that was left in a shopping cart. Its total value was $18.99, state police said. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.
- Police responded to a noise complaint in the Plymptonville area.
- Police responded to a traffic violation along Route 879.
- Police received a report about a possible trespass incident on Turnpike Avenue Extension. Upon arrival police checked the residence and determined everything was OK.
- Police received a report about suspicious activity in Golden Rod. Further, police located a male and determined he was at his parents’ residence.
- Police arrested a male following a pursuit that started on Six Mile Road in Osceola Mills and ended at Dick’s Pit Stop. Afterward police allegedly located drug paraphernalia in the male’s vehicle.
- Police responded to the area of Centennial and Good streets for a report about an intoxicated male. Upon arrival police located the male and released him to a sober adult.
- Police responded to a noise complaint due to barking dogs on Walnut Street.
- Police responded to Cen-Clear Child Services for a child who was locked inside a vehicle. Upon arrival police were able to unlock the vehicle.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute in Houtzdale. Further, police reported that all parties separated, and a female left the area.
- Police located a suspicious male behind Napa Auto Parts after he began shouting obscenities at them. He received a warning and police released him.