- Police received a report about theft of services while someone was allegedly using a dumpster without the permission of the owner.
- Police are investigating the alleged theft of a cell phone.
- Police were requested to assist Lawrence Township police with an incident on Montgomery Run Road. However, police were cancelled while en route.
- Police received a report from a Daisy Street resident that his bike was stolen. The bike was located along Reed Street and returned to the owner, police said.
- Police were notified about an injured cat along South Fifth Street. SPCA personnel were notified and responded to the scene, police said.
- Police responded to a minor accident at the intersection of West Locust and North Second streets. Police reported that a vehicle sideswiped another one, causing minor damage to both vehicles.
- Police responded to a vehicle accident along Morrison and Mount Joy roads.
- Police responded to an alleged incident of theft along Daisy Street Extension.
- Police responded to a psychological emergency on Daisy Street Extension.
- Police responded to a death at the Economy Inn Motel. The cause of death was natural, police said in the report.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run accident at Wal-Mart.
- Police responded to a hit-and-run accident along Plaza Drive. Police do have a suspect and the investigation continues at this time.
- Police responded to an alleged disturbance along Montgomery Run Road.
- Police are investigating an alleged incident of retail theft from Wal-Mart.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment by communications in the area of Jury Street.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of theft and trespass on Park Avenue Extension. During the incident, a known male entered an apartment and was told to leave and refused to, police said. Charges are being filed against the male as a result.