CLEARFIELD – The 40th annual Central Mountains Region Antique and Custom Auto Show will be held this Sunday at the Clearfield County Fairgrounds, rain or shine.
This year’s primary show sponsor is FORD® and Dotts Motor Company of Clearfield. There will be a display of new vehicles for everyone.
Car show participant registration is $5 and admission and parking is free to the public. This year, tire gauges will be given to the first 150 participants.
Car show registration will be open from 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Trophy presentations will begin at 3:30 p.m.
Entertainment will be provided by Lil’ Man Sound Productions. There will be food vendors and an indoor and outdoor flea market on the fairgrounds.
Starr Hill Winery will be on-hand with its wines for sampling and purchase. Central Mountains Region, AACA, has its own wine that will feature a 1969 Chevy Cheyenne Custom Truck owned by Len and Mona Mullen, which is the club’s Car of the Year.
Also, on sale will be the Roger Dodger Delaware Wine. Starr Hill Winery gives a percentage of sales from these wines to the club, which is a non-profit organization. These wines will be on sale after the show at all of the Starr Hill Winery locations.
This year, the club will be raffling off $2,500 as well as second through sixth place prizes of $100 Sheetz gift cards. Tickets are on sale now and prizes will be raffled off at the end of the show.
Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $20 and the winners don’t need to be present. There will also be a 50/50 drawing and a coloring contest for kids.
The show will feature vintage antique, classic and muscle cars as well as custom and modified cars and trucks, motorcycles and more.
With it being the 40th annual show, clocks will be given as first place trophies and for special awards. As always, the car show will be a judged show.
All vehicles must have a working fire extinguisher to be judged. There will be a designated space for vehicles that do not make the classes for “display only.”
Show vehicle classes are:
- Class A: Antique Class – to 1933;
- Class B: Antique Class – 1934-1949;
- Class C: Antique Class – 1950-1966;
- Class D: Antique Class – 1967-1974;
- Class E: Antique Class – 1975-1991;
- Class F: Classic Class – 1992-2001;
- Class G: 2 Seater Sport Cars to 1991;
- Class H: 2 Seater Sport Cars 1992-2001;
- Class I: Commercial to 2001;
- Class J: Most Original unrestored 1900-1976;
- Class K: Street Rods thru 1950;
- Class L: Street Rods 1951-1976;
- Class M: Modified Cars 1977-2001;
- Class N: Stock Trucks to 1971;
- Class O: Stock Trucks 1971-2001
- Class P: All Modified Trucks/Vans to 2001;
- Class Q: Motorcycle Class – American Brand – All years to Present;
- Class R: Motorcycle Class – Foreign Brand – All years to Present;
- Class S: Motorcycle Class – All Trikes Brand – All years to Present; and
- Class T: AACA National Award Winners.
In addition to class trophies, the following special trophies will be awarded:
- The President’s Trophy;
- The Longest Distance Award;
- The Mayor’s Trophy;
- The Charles J. Ross Memorial Award;
- The Dotts Motor Co. Best Ford of Show Award;
- The Starr Hill Winery & Vineyard Award; and
- The Best of Show Award.
For more information, contact Penny White at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 814-761-0326.