State police at DuBois
- State police reported an incident of public drunkenness Saturday on DuBois Street near Parkway Drive in DuBois City. During the incident, a DuBois man was in a public place and allegedly observed manifestly under the influence of alcohol to the degree he was a danger to himself and others in his vicinity. State police cited him through the district court.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police reported an alleged rape that occurred in August of 2014 in Port Matilda. Further, the victim told state police a known, 18-year-old man forced a sex act upon her without her consent. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police removed tree limbs from Frog Hollow and Logan roads.
- Police observed an incident of disorderly conduct in the Wines & Spirits parking lot in Houtzdale. Police identified the individuals and then released them.
- Police responded to Eliza Street, Houtzdale, for people setting off fireworks. State police located the people and asked them to stop doing so.
- Police responded to the McDonald’s of Philipsburg for a report about a truck driver who had attempted to lure a person into his truck. Further, police located him; however, the victim didn’t want to pursue charges.
- Police located two people who were intoxicated along Cowfer Road. Further, police had them contact sober adults for them to be released to.
- Police checked the welfare of an 8-year-old child who was possibly residing in Decatur Township. Further, police found that the child was OK.