State police at Clearfield
- State police will conduct impaired driving enforcement on roadways within Clearfield County in July. It will take place on roadways that have a high incidence of alcohol-related crashes, state police said.
State police at DuBois
- State police investigated a DUI that occurred Wednesday in the Brockway Ambulance parking lot. Further, a known male was stopped for multiple traffic violations, at which time it allegedly became apparent that he was under the influence of drugs. He was subsequently arrested for DUI and other summary charges, which are pending blood test results.
- State police received a report about an alleged incident of open lewdness/disorderly conduct that occurred June 26 along Greenwood Road in Pine Township. Further, the victim told state police a male exposed himself while she was traveling in her vehicle. State police are currently investigating the incident at this time.
- Police were called to North Second Street for an activated alarm. Upon arrival police found that an employee had accidentally activated it.
- Police were called regarding an alleged incident of harassment on Turnpike Avenue.
- Police reported that eggs were thrown on a vehicle while it was parked along Martin Street. Police are continuing their investigation of the incident.
- Police arrested a male for public intoxication after he was observed along Temple Avenue. He was found to allegedly be highly intoxicated and taken to the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police responded to Elizabeth Street for a report about a suspicious vehicle. However, it had left prior to police arrival at the scene.
- Police received a report about a panhandler who was causing a traffic hazard.
- Police received a report about a minor accident that occurred on Leonard Street.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of trespassing at the Economy Inn.
- Police received numerous complaints over custody issues.
- Police received a report about the alleged theft of roller skates at the Skate Station.
- Police responded to Cen-Clear for an alleged domestic situation in the parking lot.
- Police located a suspicious vehicle at a closed business on Route 879. Upon arrival police spoke with its operator.
- Police reported a truck was unoccupied and parked in a lot on North Street when it came out of gear. It traveled down an embankment and ran over a swing set. Then, it traveled across North Street and came to a rest against a utility pole, police said.
- Police reported the alleged theft of a blue temporary handicap placard from a vehicle parked on George Street.
- Police received a report that a Curwensville man had commented to another person that he may harm himself. He was located the following day and found to be safe, police said.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of disorderly conduct that occurred at the intersection of South and Walnut streets. During the incident, a male exited a vehicle and yelled obscenities at another motorist, police said.
- Police received a complaint and advised the caller that it was civil in nature with their landlord.