State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Monday in the 100 block of North Second Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly put a note under the victim’s door, telling the victim to stop cursing at them. It remains under investigation at this time, state police said.
- State police received a report about an incident of burglary that occurred sometime between Nov. 1, 2015 and May 15 on Farm Lane in Worth Township. During the incident, someone allegedly entered a barn and broke into a camper from which they took an extension cord. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- On Monday state police received a report from Children & Youth Services about an alleged incident of indecent exposure that occurred on North Eighth Street in Philipsburg Borough. Upon further investigation, state police determined the incident actually occurred about two years prior and within the jurisdiction of a local police department in a different county. State police will forward the report to the appropriate police agency.
- Police received a report about an IRS phone scam from a township resident.
- Police assisted state parole with apprehending a male at the Old Knight’s Inn.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment. It remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a traffic complaint in the area of Hall Street and Clarendon Avenue, where students are driving too fast. Police will provide extra patrols in the area.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute on Servamatio Drive. It was handled without filing criminal charges, police said.
- Police responded to the Glen Richey area for an unruly child.
- Police received a report about an all-terrain vehicle being operated on the roadway in Hyde area.
- Police responded to the hospital in relation to a victim of an alleged assault. It remains under investigation at this time, police said.
- Police responded to a single-vehicle accident along Route 153. A female driver from Houtzdale was transported to the hospital for an evaluation, police said.
- Police received a noise complaint that occurred in Hyde.