State police at Philipsburg
- State police investigated an incident of DUI on Tuesday on West Presqueisle Street in Chester Hill Borough. Further, state police stopped an Osceola Mills woman for a traffic violation, at which point she was allegedly determined to be driving under the influence of alcohol. Charges are currently pending at this time, state police said.
- State police received a report about an incident of burglary that occurred Monday on East Spruce Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a male suspect allegedly gained entry into an unoccupied residence owned by the victim without permission, and he stayed there for several days before being removed by state police. He was subsequently charged with burglary and lodged in the Centre County Correctional Facility.
- Police responded to an activated alarm along Power Avenue. Upon arrival police learned a delivery driver had accidentally tripped the alarm.
- Police arrested a male along Bigler Avenue after he allegedly engaged in a physical altercation with a female. The male was also found to be highly intoxicated, police said. He was transported to the Clearfield County Jail on assault charges.
- Police were called to North Second Street to assist a motorist who had locked their keys inside of their vehicle.
- Police responded to East Fourth Street for a report about wires being down across a driveway. Police were able to remove the wires, as they were for a phone line.
- Police are investigating a retail theft, where a known female was allegedly observed removing jewelry without paying for it.
- Police responded to East Cherry Street for a report about people yelling inside of an apartment. Police were able to determine it was an argument over another family member. Those involved were advised of the complaint, police said.