State police at DuBois
- State police received a report about an incident of disorderly conduct that occurred Wednesday in Sykesville Borough. Further, multiple residents complained about a 28-year-old Sykesville man, Matthew Silvis, who was allegedly running through their yards and in front of vehicles. He was located after a short search, and it was determined there was a bench warrant for him out of Clearfield County. Silvis was transported to county jail on the warrant, and he has been charged with disorderly conduct.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred Wednesday on East Spruce Street in Port Matilda Borough. During the incident, a 28-year-old Port Matilda man had allegedly slashed a tire on the victim’s vehicle. He was charged through the district court, state police said.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred Tuesday on Raven Run Road in Fox Township. During the incident, someone allegedly caused damage to the victim’s mailbox. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of access device fraud. It remains under investigation, police said.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of trespass that occurred on Fletcher Road.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of trespass that occurred on Coal Hill Road.
- Police received a report about a student who had allegedly used smokeless tobacco on school property.
- Police responded to an alleged domestic dispute in the Hillsdale area.
- Police received repo information for a vehicle on Carrs Hill road.
- Police are investigating an alleged assault that occurred at the Clearfield Penn Highlands Hospital.
- Sometime Sunday someone allegedly damaged the rear hatch of a vehicle parked at Bumbarger’s Auto lot.
- On Tuesday police responded to a State Street residence for a custody and mental health issue. Police were assisted by personnel from Cen-Clear and MHMR.
- Police received a report about an alleged domestic dispute Wednesday at an East Street apartment. It was found to be verbal in nature, police said, and a male was transported to stay with a relative.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of disorderly conduct that occurred Tuesday. Further, a motorist was allegedly screaming and yelling at borough workers who he believed were impeding his travels. He then allegedly passed by in a no passing zone. The motorist has been identified and will be cited as a result, police said.