JEFFERSON COUNTY – Authorities have obtained arrest warrants for 17 individuals for drug-related offenses in Jefferson County.
Captain Bernard J. Petrovsky, commanding officer, Pennsylvania State Police, Troop C, Punxsutawney, along with the Jefferson County District Attorney, Jeff Burkett have announced the issuance of 17 drug-related arrest warrants for offenders from Jefferson County and the surrounding area.
The arrest warrants are the result of an investigation by Troop C, Vice Unit members that dates back to 2014.
The investigation’s focus was comprised of several items of contraband that includes: heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine, marijuana and misused prescription medications.
The following individuals are all charged with possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance (felony), along with additional related offenses:
- Eric Kerestesy, 34, Punxsutawney, Heroin
- Mary Lou Smith, 48, Rossiter, Cocaine
- Adam Lowmaster, 32, Punxsutawney, Methamphetamine
- Stephen Bouch, 24, Punxsutawney, Heroin
- David Walker, 32, Pittsburgh, Cocaine
- Ashley Vega, 28, Falls Creek, Heroin
- Kayla Gianvito, 31, White Oak, Heroin
- Bobbie Jo Wright, 40, Rossiter, Subutex (pills)
- Tyler Siple, 21, Reynoldsville, Methamphetamine
- William Hutchins, 33, Brookville, Marijuana
- Derek Hillebrand, 18, DuBois, Marijuana
- Michael Bussard, 39, Reynoldsville, Methamphetamine
- Cole Johnson, 18, Brockway, Heroin
- Melissa Rubba, 48, Punxsutawney, Xanax (pills)
- Christian Cummings, 23, Brookville, Marijuana
- Raymond Marsh, 31, Punxsutawney, Heroin
- Ronald Cook, 45, Punxsutawney, Hydrocodone (pills)
No further details are available at this time.
Read more: http://www.explorejeffersonpa.com/