State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of disorderly conduct that occurred Thursday in the 600 block of East Locust Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, two people allegedly engaged in a verbal argument that caused a public inconvenience and alarmed neighbors to call 911. Both were cited for disorderly conduct, state police said.
- Police received a report about all-terrain vehicles being driven on Turnpike Avenue.
- Police received a traffic complaint that occurred on River Road.
- Police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred at the Clearfield Mall. During the incident, someone allegedly flooded the toilets and damaged items in a restroom. Anyone with information is asked to contact township police.
- On Wednesday police received a report about a juvenile allegedly using obscene language at the DuBois City Park. Officer located several juveniles near the stage, and they agreed to use more respectful language.
- Police were dispatched to the DuBois City Park, where juveniles were allegedly using marijuana Wednesday. The juveniles were asked to leave the area, police said.
- Police received a report about a possible fight involving several people Wednesday in the 100 block of Spring Avenue. Prior to police arrival, both parties left in a red Dodge Neon. Police checked the area but were unable to locate the suspect vehicle.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment Thursday. Police determined it was petty in nature and didn’t constitute harassment at this time.
- Police received a report about an alleged domestic disturbance Thursday on North Church Street. Further, a father told police that his daughter smacked him. The child was taken to her mother’s residence, and police cleared without incident.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run accident Thursday at the Goodwill Store. Further, a female returned to her vehicle after shopping and noticed her bumper had white paint on it. She told police it wasn’t there when she entered the store. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.