State police at DuBois
- State police responded to a single-vehicle accident Friday on Interstate 80 west in Union Township. Further, a vehicle operated by Rodney Foster of Clearfield was traveling in the left-lane when a deer entered into the path of his vehicle. He was unable to avoid hitting the deer with his vehicle, and upon impact he pulled off along the north berm of the roadway. State police were assisted at the scene by the Corsica Fire Department.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an incident of retail theft that occurred Feb. 29 at the Wal-Mart store in Young Township. During the incident, a known actor allegedly took an item from the store without paying for it.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred Monday on South Kersey Road in Fox Township. During the incident, someone allegedly smashed the victims’ mailboxes. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.
- Police checked the welfare of someone at the Edgewood Apartments.
- Police received a report about a disabled vehicle at the Hyde light. It was removed from the scene without any issues, police said.
- Police received a report about a tree that was blocking Wolf Run Road. It was removed by the township’s road crew, police said.
- Police responded to a motorcycle accident on Race Street. The operator was transported to the hospital for treatment, police said.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a male on U.S. Route 322. Upon arrival police learned he had been picked up by a passing motorist.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of two females at Wal-Mart.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with an incident.