State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred sometime between Feb. 26 and Feb. 29 on Potterstown Road in Karthaus Township. During the incident, someone allegedly went to a construction worksite of the Riverhill Coal Co. They allegedly took a total of 10 fire extinguishers and discharged them inside construction vehicles.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of identity theft that occurred Feb. 29 on South Front Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly gained access to the victim’s bank account and withdrew $700. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police assisted deputies from the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office with attempting to serve several warrants throughout Clearfield Borough.
- Police received a report about items that were allegedly removed from a vehicle while it was parked along the 300 block of Reed Street. Police are continuing their investigation of the incident at this time.
- Police responded to a residence where a juvenile had ingested and overdosed on liquor. The patient was transported to the hospital for treatment, police said.
- Police responded to a residence along North Fifth Street for a male who had allegedly entered an apartment and started an altercation. Upon arrival of police, the victims refused to press charges against the male.
- A driver’s license was turned into police after being located along South Third Street. The individual arrived at the station to claim it, police said.
- Police were called to Nichols Street for a female who had left the residence and who had not returned there. She returned a short time later, police said.
- Police were called to Dorey Street for a tenant who locked themselves out of their apartment.