CLEARFIELD – CNB Bank is committed to the communities and businesses it serves, and is a proud supporter of the next generation of business leaders.
The bank invites eligible students to enhance their business education by participating in the annual scholarship contest. One winner from each eligible school will receive a $500 scholarship to be used for continuing business education.
High School graduating seniors are eligible if they have intentions to further their education at a college or university and are seeking a business-related degree. Students must attend a high school in the CNB Bank market area. Dependents of directors or officers of CNB Bank are not eligible to apply.
The essay theme is for students to describe their most meaningful achievement(s) and how they relate to future field of study. How have they assisted in planning of long-range career goals?
- A minimum of 300 words
- Typed and double-spaced
- Participant name and or family names should not appear on the essay
Along with the essay, applicants should provide:
- A brief summary of participation in community and school activities.
- One letter of recommendation from a present or past educator.
- One non-family reference that can provide personal insight into the applicant.
Ways to Submit
- Complete the following applicant form and turn into your high school’s guidance office along with essay and letter of recommendation by March 30.
- OR Complete the online applicant form and upload your essay and letter of recommendation at https://www.cnbbank.bank/who-we-are/community-involvement/scholarship-program/ by 11:59 p.m. on April 3.
Essays will be judged on originality and how well ideas are expressed. Contributions to both school and community will be considered, as well as educator recommendation and personal reference checks.
Applicant form, essay, and letter of recommendation must be received by 11:59 p.m. April 3. Winners will be announced on April 15.
For more information, please contact Neil Hanes by calling 814-290-5915 or e-mail Neil.Hanes@CNBBank.bank.