State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a burglary and theft of a firearm on Spruce Street in Bigler Township. During the incident, someone allegedly entered the victim’s detached hair salon/tattoo shop and located a long rifle. It was allegedly taken without permission or consent.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred sometime Feb. 20-21 on North Enterline Road in Perry Township. During the incident, someone allegedly entered the victim’s front yard on an all-terrain vehicle and caused damage to the grass. They allegedly did approximately six donuts on the property before fleeing the area. Damage to the victim’s yard is estimated at $250, state police said. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-938-0510.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Wednesday on Irishtown Road in Fox Township. Further, the victim questioned a 24-year-old Kersey man about being a Fox Township resident at the township building. The man then allegedly threatened physical harm against the victim, a township employee. Charges were filed against both individuals through the district court, state police said.
- Police received a report about a traffic complaint in the area of Mount Joy Road.
- Police located a missing male. He was transported to the hospital for treatment, police said.
- Police received a report about an alleged mail scam. Police would like to notify residents that if they receive a money order and invitation to be a “mystery shopper” by cashing the money order and sending a portion back, it is counterfeit.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of retail theft at Wal-Mart.