State police at Clearfield
- State police investigated an alleged incident of DUI that occurred Thursday near the Big Lots store in Lawrence Township. Further, a Clearfield man was traveling on Industrial Park Road at its intersection with Route 879. He allegedly failed to utilize his left turn signal when he turned onto Route 879; he was stopped and arrested for DUI. A chemical test determined the man’s blood/alcohol content was .161 percent. Charges are to be filed through the district court, state police said.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an alleged incident of burglary that occurred Feb. 15 on Loch Lomond Road in Rush Township. During the incident, someone allegedly broke the front door of the victim’s residence to gain entry. State police are continuing their investigation at this time, and anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
- State police received a report about an alleged incident of indecent assault that occurred between March 1 and Oct. 31 in 2012 at a Port Matilda residence in Worth Township. Centre County Children & Youth Services received a report about possible child abuse and contacted state police. State police said it was alleged that the victim had been inappropriately touched by a person known to her several years ago. A Children’s Advocacy Center interview was conducted in Bellefonte, and state police are continuing their investigation in conjunction with CYS.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an alleged incident of theft by unlawful taking that occurred sometime between Dec. 25, 2015 and Tuesday on Cloe Church Road in Bell Township. On Tuesday state police were contacted about the alleged theft of a Voodoo E-Pen. Upon investigation the E-pen was recovered and returned to the victim. The victim, state police said, didn’t want to file charges.
- Police received a report about an injured deer that was still alive near Beauty Drive.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle on Carbon Mine Road.
- Police received a report about contraband that was allegedly found on an inmate at the county jail.
- Police received a report about a person who was wanted by authorities in Tennessee for aggravated sexual assault. Police were unable to locate the person.
- Police received a report about a civil matter and referred the person to the magistrate.
- Police received a traffic complaint that occurred on Route 322 and then the vehicle turned onto Route 879. Police didn’t make any contact with the operator of the vehicle.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle along Bigler Road. However, the vehicle left the scene prior to police arrival.