State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an alleged incident of criminal mischief that occurred sometime between Friday and Monday at the Cooper Township Building. During the incident, someone allegedly used a high-powered rifle to fire three rounds into the building. Damage is estimated at $600, and the incident remains under investigation at this time, state police said.
- On Monday state police received a report about the alleged theft of services that occurred at the Grassflat Fire Company. During the incident, someone put approximately 10 bags of garbage in the fire company’s dumpster. The theft is estimated at $40, and it remains under investigation at this time, state police said.
- State police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment that occurred Monday on the Kylertown-Drifting Highway in Cooper Township. During the incident, several individuals were allegedly involved in a verbal altercation that turned physical. One male sustained minor injury as a result of the incident, state police said. Charges for harassment were filed on two individuals through the district court.
- State police responded to an accident Sunday on Good Street in Houtzdale Borough. Further, a Houtzdale teen turned left onto Good Street and when he accelerated he lost control of his vehicle. His vehicle subsequently struck a utility pole, causing damage to it. His vehicle continued south and struck a fence. State police were assisted at the scene by the Houtzdale Fire Department and towing services.
State police at Punxsutawney
- On Jan. 2 state police stopped a female for a summary traffic violation on Walston Road near the Young Township Building. During the traffic stop, she was allegedly found to be in possession of a controlled substance and to be driving under the influence. Charges were filed through the district court, state police said.