State police at Clearfield
- State police responded to an accident that occurred Monday on Smay Road in Pike Township. Danny Seaburn of Curwensville was traveling north when he lost control of his vehicle. As a result, it crashed into a tree on the western side of the roadway. He was injured and transported to the DuBois Penn Highlands Hospital for treatment and evaluation. Upon investigation state police allegedly determined Seaburn had been drinking. State police were assisted by towing services and fire and emergency personnel.
State police at Philipsburg
- On Tuesday state police received a report from a victim who alleged being sexually assaulted by a known individual about 15 years ago. State police determined that it allegedly occurred in an adjourning county, and information will be forwarded to the state police barracks with proper jurisdiction.
- State police received a report about an alleged incident of theft from a motor vehicle that occurred sometime between Dec. 21 and Monday on Walker Street in Rush Township. Further, the victim told state police that a firearm was removed from his vehicle. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
- Police received a report about a delusional male at Wal-Mart.
- Police received a report about a possible theft at the EconoLodge.
- Police received a report about missing keys.
- Police received a report about an alleged domestic dispute at the Edgewood Apartments.
- On Monday someone allegedly damaged a window of a building located in the first block of East Park Avenue. Police aren’t sure if it was an attempted break-in or an act of vandalism. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about an alarm Monday at the DuBois Diner located on West DuBois Avenue. Upon arrival police determined that everything was OK.
- Police received a report about an alarm Tuesday at Matt White Properties on Quarry Avenue. Upon arrival police determined it was accidentally activated by an employee.
- Police received a report about an alleged domestic dispute between a husband and wife Tuesday in the first block of Quarry Avenue. During the incident, he allegedly tossed her clothes into the yard. Upon investigation police determined there wasn’t any physical violence; there weren’t any arrests as a result of the incident.
- Police received a report about an alleged domestic dispute between a boyfriend and girlfriend Tuesday at a residence in the 100 block of West Weber Avenue. During the incident, there was a verbal argument, and he hid her keys. Upon arrival police took the keys and gave them to the woman in order for her to leave the residence.
- On Tuesday police received a report about a victim who was allegedly assaulted by a DuBois man in an apartment in the 300 block of West Long Avenue. Another man allegedly brandished a pellet pistol on a group of people who were present during the altercation. He also allegedly brandished a knife. Police arrested both men and lodged them in jail to await arraignment.