DUBOIS – Several Christmas events have been planned in DuBois.
Schedule of Events
- The Reitz Theatre will feature “The 1940’s Radio Hour” on Dec. 4, 5, 10 and 12 at 6 p.m. There will also be a show Dec. 6 at 2 p.m. At the Reitz Theatre, the DuBois Vocal Arts Ensemble will hold its annual Christmas concert Dec. 19 at 7:30 p.m. For more information, call 814-371-5060.
- The “Christmas Home and Business Tour” will be held Dec. 5 from 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Tickets are $12. Tickets will be on sale at Merle Norman Boutique, Toni Kulbacki Barber Shop and the Downtown DuBois Revitalization Group and Chamber offices. For more information, please call 814-371-3064 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The DACOTA Christmas Church will be held Dec. 6 at 2 p.m. For more information, please call 814-590-2255.
- The Elf on the Shelf Christmas Scavenger Hunt, sponsored by the Zaffuto family, will be held Dec. 12 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Registration is at Kreative Kreations on Brady Street.
- Christmas at the DuBois Public Library will be held Dec. 12 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. There will be a story with Mrs. Claus, crafts, letters to Santa and singing. For more details, please call 814-371-3064 or e-mail at email@example.com.
- The Winkler Gallery & Art Education Center will hold its 13th annual holiday reception Dec. 12 from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. It will be featuring a collection of holiday artwork by Mary Hamilton. Also, a percentage of all sales will go to the Gateway Humane Society. For more information, please call 814-375-5834.
- Breakfast with Santa at the Fort Worth Restaurant will be held Dec. 13 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. For more information, please call 814-371-7570.
- Breakfast with Mickey and Minnie will be held Dec. 19. It will take place at the Fourth Ward Hose House from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. For more details, please call 814-371-3064 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.