State police at DuBois
- State police received a report about an alleged incident of burglary, criminal trespass and criminal mischief that occurred sometime between Nov. 15 and Saturday at a camp on Gilbert Road in Warsaw Township. It remains under investigation at this time, state police said.
- State police received a report about an accident Monday on the Luthersburg – Rockton Road in Brady Township. Kendall M. Mays of Amherst, Va., was traveling east. At the same time, Rachel T. Henry of Luthersburg was approaching the roadway from the parking lot of Dan Henry’s Service Minit Mart. Her vehicle’s breaking system failed as her vehicle crossed the shoulder and impacted the side of Mays’ commercial vehicle. No injuries were reported as a result of the accident, state police said.
- State police investigated an alleged incident of DUI that occurred Saturday on Horntown Road in Winslow Township. During the incident, a Reynoldsville man was allegedly stopped for a traffic violation. He was allegedly found to be under the influence, and charges were filed through the district court.
- On Oct. 22 James J. Potts, 33, failed to register under the requirements of Megan’s Law within three business days. He left Just for Jesus on Oct. 19. State police have a warrant for Potts’ arrest.
- Police received a report about an alleged physical domestic dispute in the Robinson Avenue area.
- Police responded to an accident in the area of the Wolf Run traffic light.
- Police received a report about an individual who allegedly had a gun in the Deacon Road area.
- Police responded to a non-reportable accident in the area of the Wolf Run traffic light.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of criminal mischief on Goshen Road.
- Police removed a deer that was struck on Route 322 near 21st Street while it was causing a traffic hazard.