State police at Clearfield
- On Monday state police received a report that an Irvona man was allegedly harassing the victim by sending Facebook message. His alleged actions were in violation of a Protection from Abuse Order against him. State police charged the man for the incident through the district court.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report after a known female allegedly provided a controlled substance to a known male Nov. 13 on North Ninth Street in Philipsburg Borough.
- State police received a report about an alleged incident of retail theft/corruption of minors that occurred Nov. 8 at the Nittany Minit Mart in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, two adults entered the store with two juveniles and allegedly proceeded to steal items while distracting an employee.
- State police received a report about an alleged theft that occurred Oct. 5 in the 200 block of Loch Lomond Road in Rush Township. During the incident, someone allegedly obtained the victim’s Pike Pass and used $4.16 to travel on unknown roads. State police are continuing their investigation of the incident.
- Police were notified about damage that allegedly occurred to a vehicle while it was parked along River Road. During the incident, someone allegedly hit the vehicle and left the scene.
- Police responded to a hit-and-run accident that occurred along South Third Street. Further, a vehicle was struck while parked in a parking lot. The actor’s vehicle then fled the scene, police said.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with a reported structure fire along Turnpike Avenue.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with serving a 302 warrant on an individual along Byers Street.
- Police unlocked a vehicle for the owner along East Locust Street after the keys were locked inside.
- Police were called to Nichols Street for an activated alarm. Police responded and determined everything was OK.
- Police responded to Ogden Avenue for an alleged altercation between a male and a female. Police determined that the altercation was only verbal in nature.
- Police handled an alleged harassment incident.
- Police responded to East Sixth Street for a noise complaint. Police responded to the incident; however, the actors had left the scene.
- Police received a report about a structure fire on Chevy Lane.
- Police received a report about a psychological emergency on South Second Street.
- Police received a report about an alleged theft that occurred on Lowe’s Drive.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle at the Army facility in Goldenrod.
- Police served a 302 warrant on a local individual.
- Police received a report about an alleged trespassing incident on Putty Road. The incident was listed as unfounded, police said.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of criminal mischief and vandalism that occurred at Edgewood.