State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an alleged incident of domestic harassment that occurred Oct. 29 in the 700 block of East Spruce Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a male and female were allegedly involved in a domestic incident that resulted in him striking her. State police are continuing their investigation into the incident at this time.
- Police responded to the hospital for a patient who was discharged and who refused to leave. Police made contact with the female who agreed to leave without any issues.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with an incident at the hospital.
- Police responded to East Eighth Street to check the welfare of a female who had allegedly threatened to harm herself. Police located the female who was in need of medical attention; she was transported to the hospital
- Police arrested two individuals for driving under the influence over the weekend after they were allegedly stopped for traffic violations and determined to be consuming alcohol.
- Police stopped a vehicle and determined the male to have several outstanding warrants. He was taken into custody and transported to the police station where the warrants were taken care of.
- Police were advised about a report of harassment, where a female was allegedly being followed by a male.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment. The victim told police she was receiving several threatening phone calls from several, different numbers. Police are investigating the incident.
- Police responded to Nichols Street due to a report about a smell of diesel fuel. The fire department arrived at the scene and handled the situation.
- Police encountered a physical altercation that allegedly occurred between two males along South Third Street.
- Police were called to Textile Street to check the welfare of an individual. The individual was found to be OK, police said.
- Police handled several vehicle accidents over the weekend. No major injuries were reported in the accidents, police said.
- Police assisted motorists who had locked their keys in their vehicle. Police were able to gain entry into the vehicles.
- Police arrested a male for an alleged assault after responding to a physical domestic dispute. The male was transported to the Clearfield County Jail, police said.
- Police received a report about the alleged theft of medication from a township resident. Police have a suspect and the investigation is ongoing at this time.
- While on patrol, police allegedly observed a male for whom the department had an active warrant for unpaid fines. As a result, police took the male into custody and before the magistrate. He was then placed in the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of disorderly conduct on Arrowhead Way.
- Police received a report about a possible burglary on Mount Joy Road. Police are continuing their investigation into the incident at this time.
- Police received a call about a psychological emergency.