State police at Clearfield
- An incident of theft occurred Sunday on Trolley Street in Cooper Township. During the incident, someone allegedly took a 1986 Yamaha all-terrain vehicle that belonged to the victim. It was parked and not able to be started, and it was allegedly taken by unknown means. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at Philipsburg
- Attempted burglary incidents occurred sometime between April 1 and Sunday on Mudlick Road in Huston Township. Further, the victim allegedly noticed several attempted burglary incidents and damage to their door over a span of several months. The investigation is ongoing at this time, state police said.
- State police were contacted by the Megan’s Law Section in regards to an offender allegedly failing to comply with registration requirements. The offender was a 58-year-old male, state police said.
- An incident of theft occurred sometime between May 6 and Sept. 10 on North Centre Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly stole money from the victim. The incident remains under investigation, state police said.
- Police received a report about an accident on South Second Street. Minor injuries were reported, police said.
- Police received a report about an alleged DUI incident. However, the vehicle was gone upon police arrival.
- Police received a report about an automatic fire alarm at the Mountain Laurel Nursing & Rehabilitation Center.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of sexual harassment that occurred at the Clearfield Area Junior-Senior High School.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a child at Lawrence Park Village.
- Police received a report about an overdose at Lawrence Park Village.
- Police received a report about an alleged verbal domestic dispute on Poplar Avenue.
- Police received a report about a suspicious male who was standing on Route 879 near Interstate 80. However, police were unable to locate the male.
- Police responded to a New Liberty Road address for a report about a suspicious vehicle and males. They were allegedly at an abandoned residence; however, no one was located upon police arrival.
- Police responded to a psychological emergency in Houtzdale. A male was taken to the Tyrone Hospital as a result, police said.
- Police responded to the Houtzdale Post Office for a suspicious male in his vehicle. Upon arrival police learned the male was waiting for his father.
- Police assisted Domestic Relations personnel with taking a female into custody who was allegedly hiding in an attic in Osceola Mills.
- State police at Clearfield were assisted with a report about a tri-axle being driven recklessly on the Woodland-Bigler Highway.
- Police received a report about a tractor-trailer, which didn’t have brake lights, while traveling through Philipsburg in the area of Sheetz.
- Police received a report about an alleged kidnapping in Decatur Township. Police learned that the child had gotten hurt and went to another family member’s house.
- Police responded to a fire at Joey’s Restaurant in Houtzdale. No one appeared to be in any danger, and police cleared the scene.
- Police responded to a psychological emergency at Cen-Clear. Further, a male walked into Cen-Clear and asked to be taken to the hospital for a mental health evaluation.
- Police responded to a psychological emergency in Osceola Mills. Further, a male was threatening to harm himself; he was voluntarily transported to the hospital, police said.