State police at Clearfield
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred Wednesday on Greenwood Road in Rockton. During the incident, someone allegedly damaged the victim’s mailbox. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- An incident of theft occurred sometime between July 22 and Wednesday on Cemetery Road in Bradford Township. During the incident, someone allegedly removed two large U.S. flags from the Bigler Cemetery. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- Police received a report about an alleged family disturbance in Hyde. Police said that the parties were separated as a result.
- Police received a report about a single-vehicle accident. No injuries were reported, and the vehicle sustained minor damage, police said.
- Police received a report about a loose dog in the area of Parkview Drive. However, police were unable to locate the dog.
- Police received a report about an alleged theft. The incident remains under investigation at this time, police said.
- Police received a report about an alleged unauthorized use of a motor vehicle after its driver failed to return it to the owner.
- Police received a report about a female who was allegedly under the influence of a controlled substance at the Clearfield Mall. She was taken to a residence on Lawrence Avenue in Hyde and cited for public drunkenness.
- Police received a parking complaint that occurred at the Mountain Laurel Nursing & Rehabilitation Center. However, the incident was listed as unfounded, police said.
- Police were dispatched to an alleged incident of criminal mischief Wednesday in the 400 block of Rumbarger Avenue. Further, a resident told police she had problems with juveniles who were allegedly throwing large rocks into her yard. Police were unable to locate the juveniles involved in the alleged incident.
- Police received a complaint about a barking dog Wednesday on Maple Avenue. Police made contact with the dog’s owner and notified them of the city’s ordinance regarding barking dogs.
- Police received a report about a stray dog Wednesday in the 500 block of West Weber Avenue. Police located the dog and its owner arrived to take care of it.
- Police received a report about an unwanted male who was allegedly refusing to leave a business Wednesday in the 200 block of West Long Avenue. Upon arrival police learned that the male was allegedly told to leave multiple times but refused to. Police also learned that the male had allegedly threatened the victim while there. As a result, police have filed trespassing and other related charges against the male.
- Police received a report about a known male who was allegedly stalking the victim Wednesday at a Pifer Street residence. Upon investigation police learned that the male has allegedly been following the victim and showing up at her residence. Police also learned that the victim has allegedly asked the male to leave her alone numerous times but returned that night to try to make contact with her. Police located the male and also determined that he was intoxicated; he was arrested for stalking, loitering and prowling at night and related charges. Police transported the male to the Clearfield County Jail to await arraignment.