State police at Clearfield
- An incident of burglary, theft and criminal mischief occurred sometime between Saturday and Monday on the Curwensville – Grampian Highway in Penn Township. During the incident, someone allegedly gained access to the victim’s residence; once inside they allegedly removed a window fan. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at DuBois
- An incident of theft by unlawful taking occurred sometime Sunday or Monday in the parking lot of the Brady Township Community Center. During the incident, someone allegedly removed all four tires and wheels from the victim’s vehicle, as well as a wing off of the rear deck and a front lip from its front end. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at DuBois at 814-371-4652.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of harassment occurred July 13 on Casanova Road in Rush Township. During the incident, two people allegedly engaged in an argument that turned physical when one slapped the other who pushed them back. Both were cited for harassment, state police said.
- An incident of theft by unlawful taking occurred Friday at Wellar’s Garage in Huston Township. During the incident, the suspect allegedly removed radiators and a set of aluminum rims. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
State police at Ridgway
- An incident of harassment occurred Sunday on Rocky Lane in Horton Township. During the incident, a 26-year-old Reynoldsville man allegedly shoved the victim and caused him to fall and sustain a cut on his leg. Charges were filed through the district court, state police said.
- Police responded to a business along Bigler Avenue for a report about an odor inside. Police said that the business closed for the day, as emergency personnel took one employee to the hospital for an evaluation. Code Enforcement believes that the odor may be sewer gases and will have the Borough Crew smoke test the sewer.
- While on patrol, police located a disabled vehicle along Bridge Street. Officers assisted the driver with pushing the vehicle out of traffic.
- Police received a report about unsupervised children who were playing in an alley mud puddle. The complaint was unfounded, police said.
- Police received a report about a scam through the mail, where the sender sends a fake check and asks the victim to send them money.
- Police responded to Martin Street for a report about a male who was busting up a curb. Officers arrived and spoke with the male who held a valid Zoning Permit for the project.
- Police were dispatched to South Second Street for a report about a possible DUI. However, the vehicle was gone upon police arrival.
- While conducting a traffic stop, police learned that the driver held an active warrant through the Lawrence Township police. The driver was taken into custody and detained until arrival of a township officer who then took custody of the male.
- Police responded to an alarm at a local business. Upon arrival police found it to be a false alarm.
- Police received a report about an accident involving a car in the ditch on Coal Hill. No injuries were reported, police said.
- Police received a report about an alleged domestic dispute on Robinson Avenue.
- Police received a report about a civil issue.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle at the park on River Road.
- Police received a report about a disabled vehicle on Lick Run Hill.
- Police served a warrant on a male on felony drug charges.
- Police received a report about an overdose on Jane Lane in Hyde. A female was transported to the Clearfield Penn Highlands Hospital, police said.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle in Hillsdale.
- Clearfield Borough police notified township police about a male involved in a traffic stop. He was wanted on felony drug violations and housed at the Clearfield County Jail to be arraigned today.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of disorderly conduct at a Smith Street residence. A Clearfield juvenile will be cited as a result, police said.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of five juveniles who were riding bikes along River Road. Upon arrival police were unable to locate them.
- Police received a noise complaint that occurred at the Lawrence Park Village Apartments. Police asked the actors to be quiet.