DUBOIS – District Judge Patrick Ford of DuBois Presided over Preliminary Hearings July 17.
Charges against the following defendant have been withdrawn.
- Gerald William Thomas, 54, DuBois, had been charged by the DuBois City police with assault, harassment, disorderly conduct and criminal mischief.
A Bench Warrant has been issued for the following defendant.
- Taylor Jacques Sullivan, 25, East Cleveland, Ohio, is charged by the Kane-based state police with driving under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance, driving while operating privilege is suspended or revoked, careless driving and two summary traffic charges.
The following defendants have entered guilty pleas.
- Shane M. Riling, 34, an inmate at the state correctional institution in Kittanning, pleaded guilty to theft by unlawful taking and public drunkenness. Riling was ordered to pay $636.25 in fines and costs, and serve one year on probation.
- Jeffrey James Frank, 46, DuBois, pleaded guilty to possession of a small amount of marijuana, public drunkenness and disorderly conduct. A charge of possession of drug paraphernalia was withdrawn. Frank was ordered to pay $665.50 in fines and costs and to serve four months on probation.
- Buffy Louise Dolan, 40, Sykesville, pleaded guilty to possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Dolan was ordered to pay 512.50 in fines and costs and to serve six months on probation.
The following defendants waived their rights to a preliminary hearing. Their cases will be sent to the Clearfield County Court of Common Pleas for further disposition.
- Veronica Lynn Vrankovich, 23, DuBois, is charged by the DuBois City police with DUI and careless driving. Bail was set at $1,000 unsecured.
- Michael Blair Richtarsic, 28, DuBois, is charged by the DuBois-based stat police with manufacture, delivery, or possession with intent to manufacture or deliver a controlled substance, sale of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and a weapons violation charge. Bail was set at $25,000 monetary.
- Amie Marie Deters, 39, DuBois, is charged by the DuBois-based state police with DUI, and one summary traffic charge. A charge of careless driving and one summary traffic charge were withdrawn. Bail was set at $1,000 unsecured.
- Gregg Matthew Luttman, 32, DuBois, is charged by the Sandy Township police with aggravated assault, terroristic threats, harassment and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $50,000 monetary.
- James Robert Lawn, 57, is charged by the Sandy Township police with DUI, careless driving, and driving without lights to avoid identification or arrest. Bail was set at $10,000 unsecured.
- Michael Jacob Makinen, 32, DuBois, is charged by the DuBois City police with burglary, criminal trespass, assault, loitering and prowling at night and harassment. Bail was set at $50,000 monetary.