SANDY TOWNSHIP – State police at DuBois say early this morning a DuBois teen was arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop on state Route 219 near the Exit 97 off-ramp in Sandy Township, Clearfield County.
According to state police, around 1:46 a.m., a suspect vehicle was stopped on SR 219 for a traffic violation. During the traffic stop, the odor or marijuana was allegedly detected on 18-year-old Michael Blair Richtarsic of DuBois, state police say.
According to state police, upon searching Richtarsic’s multi-colored backpack, the following items were allegedly discovered:
- approximately three pounds of marijuana
- an ounce of hash oil
- numerous marijuana pipes
- digital scales
- prescription medication
- brass knuckles
- $649 in U.S. currency
State police say Richtarsic was placed in the Clearfield County Jail on the following charges:
- Possession with Intent to Deliver a Controlled Substance, Felony
- Possession of a Controlled Substance, Misdemeanor
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Misdemeanor
- Prohibited Offensive Weapons, Misdemeanor
No other information was provided.
Read more at http://www.explorejeffersonpa.com/.