State police at Clearfield
- An incident of harassment occurred Monday on Egypt Road in Bradford Township. During the incident, a 20-year-old man allegedly engaged in a verbal altercation with the victim. The man also allegedly pushed the victim to the ground, which injured her knee. Charges were filed against the man through the district court, state police said.
State police at DuBois
- On Wednesday a 29-year-old DuBois man was allegedly stopped for a summary traffic violation on Route 219 in Brady Township. During the stop, state police allegedly detected a strong odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle while speaking with the man. Upon searching the vehicle, state police allegedly found a small amount of marijuana. The man was arrested for DUI and possession of a small amount of marijuana and other summary traffic offenses pending blood test results.
State police at Philipsburg
- An accident occurred May 28 on Dix Run Road in Union Township. Further, a motorcyclist was traveling east through an active work zone. At the same time, a dump truck was traveling west. As the dump truck crested the hill, the motorcyclist took evasive action and lost control. His motorcycle subsequently fell onto its side, sustaining minor damage. The motorcyclist sustained minor injuries to his right forearm. The operator of the dump truck brought it to a controlled sop prior to hitting the motorcycle, state police said.
- On Saturday a prescription bottle containing pills was located on South Front Street in Philipsburg Borough. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
- An incident of theft occurred May 21 on State Street in Rush Township. During the incident, someone allegedly took pills from the victim’s residence. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
State police at Punxsutawney
- An incident of DUI occurred May 25 on Sycamore Street in Punxsutawney. Further, a 24-year-old Punxsutawney man was allegedly stopped for a summary traffic violation and determined to be under the influence.
- An incident of arson occurred Sunday in the Cloe Lake parking area in Bell Township. During the incident, someone allegedly set a fire inside a porta-john, which spread to a second unit. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Punxsutawney at 814-938-0510.
- An incident of harassment occurred Tuesday on Highway Barn Road in Bell Township. During the incident, a known male juvenile allegedly subjected the victim to unwanted physical contact. The juvenile was charged through the district court for the incident, state police said.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of criminal mischief that occurred over the weekend in the area of Pleasant Lane.
- Police conducted a warrant service and lodged the person in the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police received a report about a male who was allegedly being disorderly at a local business on Turnpike Avenue.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of two Hyde children who were allegedly home alone. Upon arrival police found everything to be OK.
- Police assisted a motorist with vehicle problems on Route 322.
- Police received a report about a four-wheeler on West Front Street. Upon arrival police handled the incident at the scene.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment by communications on Tuesday.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a 26-year-old man on Tuesday. He hadn’t been at work for several days and no one had been able to reach him. Police checked his apartment and found the man to be OK.
- On Tuesday police were dispatched to the 100 block of Evergreen Street, where a child was allegedly in the roadway. Upon arrival police located a young, autistic child who was unsupervised and who had wandered away from home. Police were unable to locate family or anyone who knew the child in the immediate area. Police transported the child to the station and contacted Children & Youth Services. While waiting, police were assisted by a local teacher who was able to provide the child’s name and parents’ contact information. The parents were contacted to meet with CYS and police.
- A domestic disturbance occurred Tuesday in the 200 block of DuBois Street. Further, a man and his girlfriend were visiting her mother. Upon arrival police found that they were allegedly fighting over the man taking diapers, which he’d purchased. Police said that the man left the residence, and no charges were filed in the incident.
- On Monday a 27-year-old Circle Road resident alleged that her 56-year-old neighbor entered her yard and screamed obscenities at her and her fiancé. Police handled the situation without incident.
- Treasure Lake Security alleged that a 20-year-old Treasure Lake man was parked at Trinidad Beach on Tuesday. When a security officer checked on him, the man put his vehicle in gear, spun it around and then drove at the officer who had to jump out of the way. The incident remains under investigation at this time, police said.
- A Rockton woman alleged that while her 13-year-old son was walking Tuesday in the Kwik Fill parking lot, the operator of a yellow vehicle backed up, hit him and then left the scene. The boy was not injured, police said; the incident remains under investigation at this time.
- A 22-year-old San Antonio, Texas woman reported losing her wallet in the parking lot of the Eagles Club on Tuesday.
- On Tuesday employees of Johnson Motors reported that a 28-year-old Sykesville man and a 20-year-old DuBois woman took a vehicle for a test drive and failed to come back for two hours. When they returned the vehicle, the dealer plate was allegedly missing. The incident remains under investigation at this time, police said.