State police at Clearfield
- An incident of harassment/disorderly conduct occurred Sunday in the area of Walnut Street in Coalport Borough. During the incident, a 22-year-old Coalport man allegedly wanted the victim to come outside of a residence and to engage in a fight with him and his brother. Once the victim left the residence, the men allegedly started to chase him down the highway without any legitimate purpose. Both men were charged for the incident through the district court, state police said.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred sometime Friday or Saturday near the boat launch at Curwensville Lake in Pike Township. During the incident, several vehicles were allegedly observed near the boat launch with middle-aged males and females. When the operators of the vehicles left in a hurry, a Dodge pick-up truck was allegedly observed traveling off the pavement in a wet, grassy area, causing deep impressions. A damage estimate hasn’t been determined, state police said. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about a missing dog April 15. It is a male yellow lab with a bright orange collar; its name is Blake. The dog’s license number is on his belly. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
- Police received a report about a single-vehicle accident along Calvary Road.
- Police were contacted regarding civil questions.
- Police received a report about alleged careless driving.
- Police received a traffic complaint.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment by communications.
- Police received a report about a single-vehicle accident on Calvary Run Road.
- Police received a report about an alleged domestic disturbance on Hill Street. Charges are currently pending, police said.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle at a local business. Upon arrival police determined that everything was OK.
- Police received a report about an alleged sexual assault at the Lawrence Park Village.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of disorderly conduct that occurred Friday in the area of the Curwensville Elementary School.
- Police will arrest a Curwensville man who allegedly took cigarettes Saturday from Fuel On.
- Police assisted a resident who was locked out of their home Saturday.
- Police received a report about two suspicious males Saturday at the Oak Hill Cemetery. Upon arrival police found the males were walking through the cemetery from their residence. Police would like to remind residents that the cemetery is closed during the nighttime hours.
- Police located the operator of a truck that struck a parked vehicle Sunday at the Dollar General Store. A witness was able to obtain the registration information for the truck, police said.
- Police received a report about a PT Cruiser being struck by a red Jeep Tuesday and then it fleeing the scene.