DUBOIS – District Judge Patrick Ford of DuBois presided over preliminary hearings March 27.
Charges against the following defendants were withdrawn.
- Christopher Thomas Sekula, 31, Punxsutawney, had been charged by the DuBois City police with aggravated assault, assault, defiant trespass, resisting arrest and harassment.
- Charles Eugene Bossart, 67, had been charged by the DuBois City police with assault and harassment.
The following defendants entered guilty pleas
- Penny L. Coleman, 57, DuBois, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct. Charges of providing false written statements was withdrawn. Coleman was ordered to pay $572.50 in fines and costs and serve one year on probation.
- Christopher Alan Kanouff, 42, Westover, pleaded guilty to harassment. A charge of terroristic threats was withdrawn. Kanouff was ordered to pay $615.50 in fines and costs and to serve one year on probation.
A warrant has been issued for the following defendant
- Davidson Sage Moslak, 20, DuBois, is charged by the DuBois-based state police with possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
A hearing for the following defendant has been continued
- Donald James Nelson, 47, Johnsonburg, is charged by the DuBois-based state police with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, theft by unlawful taking and receiving stolen property. A hearing date has not been set.
The following defendants have waived their right to a preliminary hearing. Their cases will be sent to the Clearfield County Court of Common Pleas for further disposition.
- Katelyn Fae McClure, 29, DuBois, is charged by the DuBois City police with driving under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance, careless driving, and one summary traffic charge. Bail was set for $1,000 unsecured.
- Eric L. McDonald, 30, Falls Creek, is charged by the Sandy Township police with fleeing or attempting to elude police, careless driving, driving at unsafe speeds, and one summary traffic charge. Bail was set at $1,000 unsecured.
- Brandon Lee Taft, 20, DuBois, is charged by the DuBois City police with assault and harassment. Bail was set at $10,000 unsecured.
- Lloyd Burkett, 69, Reynoldsville, is charged by the Sandy Township police with writing bad checks. Bail was set $1,000 unsecured.
- Carl Roy Mock, 48, is charged by the DuBois City police with failure to provide accurate registration and failure to verify an address. Bail was set at $25,000 monetary.