State police at Clearfield
- An incident of criminal trespass occurred Tuesday on Florence Street in Philipsburg. During the incident, a 33-year-old Philipsburg man allegedly entered the victim’s property and unleashed her dog. Then, the suspect allegedly made the leash appear as though the dog had slipped its collar. State police were informed of and investigated the incident, and charges were filed through the district court.
State police at Philipsburg
- An alleged incident of sexual assault/unlawful contact with a minor occurred between July 1, 2009 and Aug. 31, 2009 in Unionville Borough. The investigation is continuing at this time, state police said.
State police at Ridgway
- An incident of DUI occurred Wednesday at the intersection of Irishtown Road and state Route 255 in Fox Township. Further, a 26-year-old St. Marys male was allegedly found to be unresponsive behind the wheel of his vehicle; he was later allegedly found to be under the influence of alcohol. The man was taken for a blood draw and charges are currently pending at this time, state police said.
- An alleged robbery incident occurred March 28 in the Wal-Mart parking lot in Fox Township. During the incident, two St. Marys women allegedly took property from the victim by force. Charges are currently pending further investigation, state police said.
- Police responded to a parking complaint on McBride Street. Upon arrival police were unable to locate any violations.
- Police assisted with a 302 patient along Ogden Avenue. Further, a female was transported to the hospital for an evaluation, police said.
- Police are investigating the alleged theft of medication from a resident on West Locust Street.
- Police were contacted about an alleged theft incident involving an E-Cigarette. Further, police made contact with the suspect who was able to provide the electronic cigarette. Police noted that the caller did not want to pursue charges.
- Police arrested a male for possession of marijuana and several items of drug paraphernalia after an alleged incident along Nichols Street.
- Police received a report about a disabled vehicle along North Second Street.
- Police assisted the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office and the Probation Department with taking two people into custody along Clearfield Street.
- Police unlocked a vehicle for the owner along North Second Street after the keys had become locked inside.
- Police located a runaway female who was reported missing.
- Police arrested a male for DUI after he had allegedly driven through a person’s yard and struck a tree.
- Police responded to an accident at the intersection of East Walnut and Second streets.
- Police responded to an alleged trespass complaint along East Walnut Street. Further, police found that a known male was at the residence and refused to leave when advised to by the owner. He fled prior to police arrival at the scene.
- Police responded to a business for an alleged incident of retail theft.
- Police responded to South Second Street, where a male alleged he was being followed while he was walking. Upon arrival police searched the area and were unable to locate anyone.
- Police were asked to check the welfare of a male at his residence along Nichols Street. The male was found to be OK.
- Police responded to an alleged disturbance at an apartment complex along Nichols Street.
- Police arrested a male for DUI after he allegedly drove to the police station to file a complaint. Police found the male to be under the influence of alcohol.
- Police received a report about a traffic violation in which a motorist was operating a vehicle without a valid driver’s license.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle in the Spruce Street area.