State police at Clearfield
- An accident occurred Monday on Interstate 80 west of Shiloh Road in Bradford Township. A vehicle was traveling west in the right-hand lane. It hit a reflector strip on the roadway, which flew up from underneath it; the reflector strip hit the front, lower windshield of another vehicle. The operator was unaware of the damage to the second vehicle and continued traveling without stopping at the scene. State police noted that the second vehicle was an L.C.E. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania street car. The operator followed the trooper back to state police at Clearfield and the proper authority was contacted per policy.
State police at Ridgway
- An incident of harassment occurred March 8 at a Weedville residence in Jay Township. During the incident, a known 34-year-old Weedville man allegedly caused alarm to the victim by subjecting her to physical contact. The incident remains under investigation at this time, state police said.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment that occurred at the Kwik Fill in Golden Rod.
- Police received an animal complaint in the area of U.S. Route 322 near Rudd Equipment.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment that occurred in the area of Washington Avenue.
- Police received a report about a 911 hang-up call in the area of Park Avenue Extension. Further, police found it was an accidental call.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run at the Wal-Mart Supercenter that occurred over the weekend.
- Police received a report about an alleged phone scam in which a caller claimed to be with the IRS.