State police at Clearfield
- An incident of harassment occurred Sunday on the Morrisdale – Allport Highway in Morris Township. During the incident, a 33-year-old Philipsburg man allegedly sat in front of the victim’s residence and repeatedly honked the horn of his vehicle. The man has been charged for the incident, state police said.
State police at Philipsburg
- On Saturday, state police were notified about a disabled vehicle on Tram Road in Rush Township. Upon arrival it was found abandoned of all occupants; its occupants were located at a nearby hunting camp. Upon investigation state police learned the vehicle became stuck along Tram Road, and its occupants had to walk to the camp to escape the freezing elements. Also, state police found two of the females to be under the influence of alcohol and under the age of 21 years. The females were cited for underage consumption and male for reckless endangerment and corruption of minors through the district court, state police said.
- An incident of DUI occurred Saturday in the area of Front and East Presqueisle streets in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, state police stopped a 45-year-old Philipsburg man and allegedly found him under the influence of alcohol. He was transported to the Tyrone Regional Hospital for a blood draw. Charges will be filed through the district court pending blood test results, state police said.
- An accident involving a dump truck occurred Friday on the Tyrone Pike in Taylor Township. Kevin S. Zimmerman of Tyrone was traveling north and preparing for a left-hand turn into his driveway. His vehicle came to a stop in the northbound lane due to oncoming traffic in the southbound lane. A dump truck operated by Francis L. Rowles of Clearfield was following the Zimmerman vehicle; Rowles couldn’t stop in time to avoid impacting the rear of the Zimmerman vehicle. Upon impact the Zimmerman vehicle crossed into the southbound lane and came to a rest against an embankment. No injuries were reported as a result of the accident; Rowles and Zimmerman were wearing seatbelts. The Zimmerman vehicle was towed from the scene, state police said.
- Police responded to a parking complaint along the 500 block of Nichols Street. The operators of two vehicles were ticketed as a result, police said.
- Police received a report about a vehicle accident along Holmes Street. There were no injuries reported as a result of the accident, police said.
- Police responded to a parking complaint on Tyler Avenue. Further, police made contact with the owner to have them move the vehicle.
- Police served a 302 warrant on a female who turned herself in at station.
- Police responded to the area of Route 879 and the Park Avenue on-ramp, where a motorist had driven off the roadway due to its conditions. No injuries were reported, police said.
- Police received a report about a disabled vehicle on the Clearfield – Shawville Highway. Further, police said the vehicle was overheated and later driven from the scene.
- Police received a report about an alleged disorderly conduct incident at Kwik Fill.