- A hit-and-run accident occurred Wednesday on Route 879 in Pike Township. Michael J. Wagner of West Sunbury was traveling east directly behind another vehicle. For unknown reasons, the other vehicle started to slow down and Wagner was traveling too closely and rear-ended it. The Wagner vehicle sustained disabling damage and the other vehicle, a larger dump truck, fled the scene. Anyone with information about the accident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- Police received a report about an alleged theft from a motor vehicle along East Cherry Street. A witness contacted the owner of a downtown parking lot and informed them about a man who was entering vehicles. The owner contacted police with a description on the man. Police made contact with a 58-year-old Clearfield man who matched the description given to them. The man, police said, admitted to stealing change from a vehicle in the parking lot. Charges of theft will be filed at the magistrate’s office.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment in which the actor was also scattering rubbish on the victim’s property on West Fifth St. Charges will be being filed on a 31-year-old Clearfield woman for scattering rubbish and harassment.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of criminal mischief along West Sixth Street.
- Police received a report about a female who was allegedly in possession of the property of another female. It was learned that the incident was civil in nature, police said.
- Police responded to a vehicle lock out at a business along Nichols Street. Further, police were able to gain entry into the vehicle without incident.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment by communications via text messages. The incident remains under investigation at this time, police said.
- Police received a report about an accident on Village Road.
- Police received a report about an accident without any injuries on Firetower Road.
- Police received a report about a truck that was stuck on Route 879. PennDOT assisted police at the scene.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of trespass and criminal mischief at the Central PA Speedway.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of loitering and prowling around a residence. Upon arrival police found everything to be OK.