State police at Clearfield
- An incident of DUI occurred Friday on Route 879 north before the Interstate 80 overpass in Lawrence Township. During the incident, a 22-year-old Clearfield man was allegedly operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol. Charges will be filed through the district court, state police said.
State police at DuBois
- An alleged incident of indecent assault occurred Dec. 28-29 at a Winslow Township residence. The investigation is ongoing at this time, state police said.
- Police discovered a downed light pole along North Third Street while on patrol early Friday morning. Further, police believe that someone backed over the pole, causing it to fall. Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle while it appeared to be following the victim who was outside walking her dog. Police searched the area and were unable to locate the vehicle.
- Police responded to a 9-1-1 hang-up call along Daisy Street. Upon arrival police found that an individual was accidentally dialing 9-1-1, as they were attempting to call another number.
- Police received a report about a female who was attempting to gather belongings from a residence. Upon arrival police found the report to be civil and advised the female of the appropriate agencies to contact.
- Police responded to Dorey Street to assist crisis personnel with serving a mental health warrant. As police were responding, the male fled the scene but returned shortly thereafter. The male was taken into custody and transported to the hospital for an evaluation, police said.
- Police issued a ticket to a vehicle that was parked on private property.
- Police responded to a business along East Market Street where a female had fallen. Upon arrival police found the female to be having a medical issue. As a result, emergency personnel responded and transported the female for treatment.
- Police received a report from a local business that someone had allegedly used a counterfeit $20 bill to make a purchase. The bill passed some tests; however, it failed to show the proper watermark. When compared to another $20 bill, it’s slightly smaller in size with smaller print, police said.
- Police issued several tickets to vehicles that have been parked on the street in excess of the 48-hour ordinance issued by Clearfield Borough.
- Curwensville Borough police requested assistance with a suicidal male. However, police were cancelled while en route.
- Police received a report about an alleged theft in Glen Richey.
- Police received a report about a suspicious male at the Lawrence Park Village Apartments. The male was gone prior to police arrival.
- Police received a report about a disabled vehicle parked at the Clearfield Mall.
- Police received a report about a single-vehicle accident that occurred on the Old Penfield Highway. The accident remains under investigation at this time, police said.
- Police received a report about an alarm at a local business.
- Police received a report about a male who allegedly entered a Filbert Street residence and asked for money. The male left the residence and was allegedly under the influence of alcohol, police said.
- Police responded to a Susquehanna Avenue residence for a male who allegedly had a firearm. Upon arrival police found the male was in need of a medical evaluation and he was transported to the hospital.
- On Wednesday, a Euclid Avenue man reported that his neighbor’s daughter hit and damaged his mailbox and then left the scene.
- On Thursday, a DuBois man reported that while in a vehicle that his brother-in-law was driving, the vehicle hit another and then fled the scene. The investigation is continuing at this time, police said.
- Police responded to the Homewood Suites for a resident who was allegedly being unruly with staff on Thursday. Upon arrival police found a 43-year-old Johnsonburg woman in the parking lot. Police said that she appeared to be under the influence and was incoherent and uncooperative. She was eventually transported to Penn Highlands for an evaluation and treatment.
- A 43-year-old Marienville man reported a vehicle illegally parked in front of the Video Game Exchange on Thursday. When he asked the driver to move the vehicle, the driver refused and an argument ensured between them. The driver left shortly after the confrontation, police said.
- A 45-year-old Treasure Lake man lost control of his vehicle on Gamelands Road on Thursday, causing it to travel off the roadway, hit a snow bank and a ditch. The vehicle was towed out of the ditch; no injuries were reported, police said.