State police at Clearfield
- On Monday, a 45-year-old Beaver Falls man allegedly attempted to contact the victim by phone and text message in violation of a protection from abuse order against him. The man was charged through the district court in Houtzdale for the incident, state police said.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of disorderly conduct that occurred on Leonard Street.
- Police assisted the local Secret Santa program with delivering a gift.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of an elderly female on Lawrence Avenue.
- Police received a report about a vehicle fire at the Wal-Mart Supercenter.
- Police received a report about a motor vehicle accident, which was referred to the state police.
- Police received a report about an alleged theft that occurred at a Gravel Lane residence.
- Police received a report about a suspicious person along South Second Street.
- Police received a report about an alarm Wednesday at the Timberland Federal Credit Union on Beaver Drive. Upon arrival police found everything to be OK.
- On Wednesday, a DuBois resident received a phone call from an individual who claimed to be with DuBois City police. He allegedly asked her to leave her home unlocked, so they could search for a drug dealer. Police would like to advise residents that this is a scam and to lock their homes.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute Thursday in the 400 block of Pifer Street. During the incident, a husband who was allegedly intoxicated became upset when his wife woke him up for work.
- Police received a report about a disturbance Thursday in the first block of Chestnut Street. Further, a caretaker told police that she was pushed down stairs by her patient. The caretaker, police said, was checked for injuries and refused to be transported to the hospital. She left the patient’s residence with a family member. It was noted by police that the incident remains under investigation at this time.
- A vehicle driven by a 71-year-old Punxsutawney woman failed to stop in time to avoid hitting a vehicle driven by a 42-year-old DuBois woman that was stopped at a red light Wednesday at Shaffer Road. No injuries and minor damage were reported, police said.
- On Thursday, a 30-year-old Reynoldsville woman reported that her 55-year-old mother continues to contact her after she told her to stop. Police handled the situation without incident.
- On Thursday, a 19-year-old DuBois woman turned in a large sum of cash that she found at the Falls Creek Sheetz.
- Police responded to an accident Thursday on Bay Berry Road in Treasure Lake. Upon arrival it was suspected the operator, a 26-year-old DuBois man, had been drinking. It was noted that he became belligerent with police prior to being able to perform any field sobriety testing. The man was transported to the Clearfield County Jail on a 48-hour detainer. Charges are currently pending against him at this time, police said.
- On Thursday, police received a report about a woman who appeared to be intoxicated and who entered the salon in Treasure Lake. Upon arrival police located the woman who stated she was on prescribed medication. Police escorted the woman home without any problems.