State police at DuBois
- State police are investigating alleged deceptive business practices that occurred Sept. 5 at the Northern Tier Pet Cemetery in Winslow Township.
State police at Philipsburg
- An accident occurred Thursday on Interstate 99 southbound at mile-marker 63.9 in Worth Township. Further, a male reportedly lost control of his vehicle when he fell asleep; it exited the east berm and impacted the concrete barrier. His vehicle then crossed both lanes of travel, exited the west berm and impacted the barrier. Upon impact his vehicle spun back onto the roadway, where it came to a final rest in the middle of the travel lanes. The male will be cited for the accident.
- An incident of disorderly conduct occurred Wednesday at the BTO store at the intersection of Front and Presqueisle streets in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a 26-year-old Philipsburg woman allegedly engaged in an argument with the clerk. She also allegedly cursed at the clerk with other customers in the store. The woman was charged through the district court, state police said.
- An incident of identity theft occurred sometime between Oct. 24 and Nov. 7 along Teaberry Lane in Rush Township. Further, the victim told state police that someone requested the Social Security Administration send checks to a new account. Upon investigation the victim found that money hadn’t been deposited into her account and contacted the SSA. The incident remains under investigation at this time, state police said.
- An accident occurred Monday on Coaldale Road east of Hickory Drive in Rush Township. Erik J. McClusick of Philipsburg crashed his vehicle into a large oak tree and walked away from the scene. He was treated for a laceration, bruising and a concussion two days after the accident at the Clearfield Penn Highlands Hospital. It was noted by state police that alcohol is believed to be a factor in this crash. State police filed five summary traffic citations against McClusick on Wednesday.
- Police received a report about damage to a mailbox.
- Police received a report about a dead deer in the middle of the roadway in the area of the Clearfield Mall and Route 879.
- Police received a report about lost, stolen or mislaid property.
- Police assisted with an alleged domestic dispute on Park Avenue.
- Police received a report about an accident involving a deer on Route 879. No injuries were reported and the vehicle was driven from the scene, police said.
- Police have initiated investigations into four drug violations at the Curwensville School. The violations occurred between Dec. 9 and Dec. 17, police said.
- An incident of stalking and a hit-and-run accident occurred Wednesday on State Street. Further, a known male had allegedly followed a female closely in her vehicle. The male allegedly struck her vehicle and fled the scene. Police noted that the male has been identified and the investigation is continuing at this time.
- Police assisted Curwensville Ambulance with a combative patient at Marion Manor on Tuesday.
- Police located a missing juvenile on Wednesday.