State police at Clearfield
- An incident of theft occurred on the Greenville Pike in Pike Township. During the incident, someone allegedly stole two hunting chairs from a wooded area. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of burglary occurred sometime Dec. 8-9 on North Main Street in Port Matilda Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly entered a storage building that belonged to the victim.
- An incident of assault/harassment occurred Sunday on Spruce Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, two Philipsburg adults allegedly engaged in an argument that turned physical when they struck each other. Both will be cited for harassment through the district court.
- Police assisted with unlocking a vehicle on Martin Street.
- Police received a report about an automatic fire alarm at the Clearfield County Courthouse. Upon arrival police met with the Sheriff’s Office and found it was a false alarm.
- Police received a report about lost property and determined the incident was civil in nature.
- Police received a report about an alleged fraud incident that occurred when a male attempted to sell all-terrain vehicle tires online. Further, a person contacted him and mailed a check for double the amount. The male was directed to cash the check and to return the reminder of the money. Upon investigation police determined that this was a fraudulent act.
- Police received a report regarding a child custody issue. The caller was referred to the appropriate agencies.
- Police received a report about a traffic hazard on Park Avenue Extension. Further, a truck lost a small load of coal on the roadway. It was noted that police advised PennDOT of the situation.
- Police received a report about an injured deer in Glen Richey that had been struck by a vehicle.