State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of public drunkenness occurred Tuesday on Lochlomond Road in Rush Township. Further, a resident advised police that a male was lying in the ambulance entrance at the old state hospital in Philipsburg. Upon arrival the male related he’d fallen and injured his ankle. Police determined the male was intoxicated and cited him for the same. The male was then transported to the Mount Nittany Medical Center for his alleged injury.
- An incident of burglary occurred sometime between Sept. 24 and Oct. 28 at the Philipsburg-Osceola Teener League Field in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly entered a locked concession stand and removed candy bars, chips and soda. Also, they allegedly damaged the glass door on a cooler and smashed soda cans throughout the concession stand.
- Police received a report about a vehicle fire on Beauty Lane. No injuries were reported after a piece of heavy equipment caught fire, police said.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of theft by unlawful taking on Valley View Drive. The incident remains under investigation at this time, police said.
- Police received a report about a lost wallet. Anyone who recovers a camouflage Real Tree wallet from the Route 879 area is asked to turn it into police.
- Police received a report about damage to property on Route 153. Further, a mid-sized piece of coal fell from a truck and damaged the victim’s vehicle, police said.
- Police received a report about a civil issue on Valley View Drive. The caller was directed to contact the correct department, police said.
- Police received a report about a missing juvenile in the Clearfield area. The juvenile was later located, police said.