- Police received a report about possible abandoned vehicles parked at a local church.
- Police received a report about an alleged theft incident that occurred at a gas well site in the township.
- Police received a report about drug paraphernalia that was allegedly found at a local school.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of theft and access device fraud. The incident, police said, remains under investigation at this time.
- Police assisted an individual on University Drive.
- Police were requested to assist mental health personnel at a Glen Richey residence. Upon arrival police determined it was an emergency situation in West Decatur and not Glen Richey. State police at Clearfield were subsequently notified of the emergency.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run accident that occurred along Turnpike Avenue Extension.
- Police received a report about an alleged domestic dispute at the Economy Inn. Upon arrival police found it had occurred at the Skate Station and the individuals involved had left the scene.
- Police responded to a non-reportable accident at the Sapp Bros. Truck Stop.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle in the Hyde area. Upon investigation police found everything to be OK.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of trespassing that occurred Monday at the Curwensville Commons. A male, police said, was properly warned that he wasn’t permitted on the property.
- Police assisted a motorist Monday at the Park Avenue Towers.
- Police received a report about a resident who allegedly received several mailings about her having a cash prize. The resident, police said, was requested to provide information to claim her winnings. Police would like to remind residents to neither respond to such mailings, nor to provide personal or account information in order to avoid becoming a victim of fraud.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of criminal mischief that occurred Saturday at the rear of the former Ford Dealership on State Street. Any individual apprehended for such acts will be arrested and held responsible for all repairs.