DUBOIS – State Rep. Matt Gabler (R-Clearfield/Elk) has announced his veterans outreach and satellite office hours for the month of October.
Veterans will be able to meet one-on-one with Brian Morris from the American Legion’s Erie office on Oct. 7, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., in Gabler’s DuBois office, located in Suite 10 of the DuBois Area Plaza, 1221 E. DuBois Ave., DuBois.
“This is a great opportunity for veterans in the area to have their individual concerns addressed one-on-one,” said Gabler.
“No appointment is necessary if you would like to stop by and have your questions answered. Please also note there will be no appointments taken in November because of a holiday falling on the first Tuesday in the month.”
Gabler has also scheduled satellite office hours for the following dates in October:
- Oct. 7, Brady Township Fire Hall, corner of Shamokin Trail and Community Center Drive, Luthersburg (1 p.m. – 3 p.m.).
- Oct. 9, Johnsonburg Borough Office, 100 Main St., Johnsonburg (10 a.m. – 12 p.m.).
- Oct. 9, Wilcox Library, 105 Clarion St., Wilcox (12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.).
- Oct. 21, Huston Township Building, 11837 Bennetts Valley Hwy., Suite 1, Penfield (10 a.m. – 12 p.m.).
- Oct. 21, Jay Township Municipal Building, Teaberry Street, Weedville (1 p.m. – 3 p.m.).
- Oct. 23, Elk County Courthouse Annex, 300 Center St., Ridgway (10 a.m. – 12 p.m.).
Services offered include assistance with many state-related functions such as birth and death certificates, PACE and PACENET applications for seniors, and Property Tax/Rent Rebate forms for tax year 2013.
Gabler maintains his full-time district offices Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., at the DuBois Area Plaza location, as well from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., at 53 S. St. Marys St., Suite 2, St. Marys.