State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of harassment occurred Wednesday on Windsor Street in Philipsburg Borough. Further, a 21-year-old Philipsburg man has been charged with a summary offense for striking the victim twice about her back.
- Police received a report about a bad check; the investigation is continuing at this time.
- Police received a report about the theft of a delivered package along South Fifth Street. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- Police checked the welfare of a female at a residence along Turnpike Avenue. Upon arrival police found everything to be OK.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment occurring over the phone. The suspect was warned for her actions and advised that should the harassment continue, she would be arrested.
- Police received a report about a loose dog near Milford Street. Upon arrival the dog was found to be with its owner.
- Police received a report about criminal mischief along Milford Street, where someone scratched the side of a motor vehicle.
- Police responded to School Avenue for a noise complaint. The complaint was unfounded, police said.
- Police responded to a business along Turnpike Avenue for an alarm. Upon arrival it was discovered to be an accidental alarm.
- Police received a report about an alleged fight at the Skate Station. Upon arrival police found it wasn’t physical in nature. Police handled the incident at the scene.
- Police responded to Thompson Road where the operator of a vehicle struck a fence and continued through the homeowner’s backyard. Upon arrival police found the vehicle stuck in the yard. Further, a 37-year-old Hyde man was taken into custody for suspected DUI. He was transported to the hospital for a legal blood draw. Numerous criminal and traffic violations will be filed per the results of the blood draw. The man was lodged in the Clearfield County Jail.
- On Wednesday, police responded to the Curwensville School for a tobacco violation and drug paraphernalia.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute at a Locust Street residence. The incident was handled at the scene.