State police at Clearfield
- An incident of harassment occurred Wednesday at Tomorrows Hope in Beccaria Township. During the incident, two tenants woke up others while engaging in a verbal argument. The argument, state police said, was over who puked in the bathroom; it also resulted in a physical altercation. Both were charged with disorderly conduct and harassment through the district court.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred Thursday on Rolling Stone Road in Kylertown. During the incident, someone entered the victim’s garage and flattened the tires on her vehicle by damaging the valve stems. After that the suspect set off a loud firework in the victim’s front yard before fleeing the scene. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- Police received a report about a traffic complaint on Turnpike Avenue Extension.
- Police assisted a disabled motorist on Woodland Road.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of theft by deception from a local nursing home.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of theft by deception involving the Crown Crest Cemetery.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute in Hillsdale.