- Police received a complaint about medication that was stolen from a vehicle while it was parked at the hospital. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of East Market and North Front streets. No injuries were reported; however, one vehicle was towed from the scene.
- Police received a complaint about an incident of harassment by communication from the parent of a juvenile. The victim had received harassing text messages from a known adult female. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- A Daisy Street resident reported that a tractor-trailer damaged his lawn when its operator was making a turn.
- Police responded for shots allegedly being fired near the Clearfield Driving Park area. The report was listed as unfounded.
- Police received a complaint about a missing juvenile who was later located.
- Police responded to an incident involving two juveniles. Charges are currently pending.