- Police conducted a traffic stop during which a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia was seized. Charges are being filed.
- Police responded to a suspicious persons call near Chase Street and Capricorn Drive. Further, two males were between two residences and fled upon police arrival. Police searched the area with negative results.
- Police checked the welfare of a female who allegedly fled from a motor vehicle at the Clearfield Hospital. Police located the female who was walking along Krebs Avenue near Merrill Street. The female was found to be OK.
- Police received a report about a suspicious male who had been lying on the ground in the East End Park for two to three hours. The male was checked on and found to be OK.
- Police received a report about a theft from the Clearfield YMCA that occurred early Friday afternoon. The victim said that he had his wallet stolen from the locker room while he was at the facility.
- Police responded to two vehicle lockouts on Friday.
- Police stopped a vehicle Friday morning and found its operator had stolen copper pipe in it. The individuals were brought back to the police station and questioned on the theft to which they admitted. Two males were then placed in the Clearfield County Jail for probation violations.
- Police responded to a vehicle accident on North Front Street. No injuries were reported as a result of the accident, but both vehicles had to be towed from the scene.
- Police responded to a Powers Street business for a suspicious vehicle. Upon police arrival, the operator had left the scene.
- Police responded to Capricorn Drive for someone who was trespassing. Police searched the area and did not locate anyone.
- Police responded to South Fourth Street for a noise complaint. The occupants were advised to keep the noise down.
- Police responded after receiving a report about found drug paraphernalia. The items were disposed of properly.
- Police responded to a report of suspicious persons in an alley behind a home. However, the suspects were gone upon police arrival.
- Police received a report about garbage that being placed in a dumpster without the owner’s permission. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- While on routine patrol, police were flagged down by a male who reported that a known person had stolen his wallet and hooded sweatshirt. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- Police were called to Bloom Avenue for a report of two suspicious individuals. The individuals were gone upon police arrival.
- Police were called to Sheetz for a reported retail theft. Police report a female had concealed items in her purse and left without paying for them. Police stopped her as she exited the store and located the items. Charges will be filed.